Sunday, April 5, 2009

Luke's Podcast

Embarrassment
Embarrassment is bright red and purple
It sounds like a whole bunch of people talking and yelling at the same time
It tastes like bitter water from a pond full of sea weed
It smells like a dumpster full of rotting food and old liquids
Embarrassment feels like crawling into a hole and not coming out

Happy
Happy is yellow like when you win the lottery
and when you find a check with a million written on it for you.
It flashes through my head
It reminds me of the time I got a hundred fifty dollars in a day.
It makes me feel like I am a millionaire.

Cafeteria
A cafeteria is full of food and kids talking.
Food, pop, and candy are the things you will see.
Kids eating and drinking
Y
ou will hear loud screeching of kids and then you know
you're in our
cafeteria.



No comments:

Post a Comment