Friday, May 15, 2009

Jenna's Podcast

Where Am I?

Where am I?
These walls are green
The floor is clear
There is no ceiling
And I see a dear
Where am I?
I see clouds
But they are black
The birds that fly,
They say quack quack
Where am I?
Is it June or is it May?
How did I get to this day?
Where am I?
As I open my eyes,
I make a big, loud scream
I sit up in my bed,
And notice it was just a dream
This is where I am.








School Clock

Here I am on the wall
With my small hand pointing 2
And my big hand pointing 9
It is almost time for them to go
As soon as the bell rings
They will all stack their chairs
And out the door they are heading
I will sit here throughout the whole night
Until my small hand points to 8
And my big hand points to 12
Here I am as a school clock.


Peaceful

Peaceful is not stressing over little things
Peaceful is alone, in a quiet room, reading
Peaceful is drinking hot cocoa on a winter day
Peaceful is swinging on a swing, at the park,
at sunset.
Peaceful sounds like the waves bouncing off
the shore
Peaceful feels like soft velvet on a warm blanket
Another word for peaceful is content
One thing about peaceful is that it doesn’t last
as long as you want it to last.

No comments:

Post a Comment