Friday, May 15, 2009

Samantha's Podcast

Serenity
Serenity is a pale rosy red.
It sounds like rain lightly tapping on a window.
It tastes like creamy chocolate.
It smells like blue berry muffins on a snowy winter morning.
Serenity feels like soft little snowflakes brushing against your face on a silent winter day.


Playing the Piano
My toe taps to a steady beat.
Tap.
Tap.
Tap.
My fingers move rapidly to keep up with the tempo.
Tap.
Tap.
Tap.
The rush of the music flows through my soul.
Tap.
Tap.
Tap.
I feel the tension build inside me as family members come and watch me play.
Tap.
Tap.
Tap.
Frustration bubble up inside when I hit the wrong note.
Tap.
Tap.
Tap.
I feel the emotion of the song I’m playing.
Tap.
Tap.
Tap…


Family
Family is so very important to keep together close by,
Especially in this unrighteous world where wars and deaths come are feared.
A family is so important because it influences you the right way,
It teaches you the righteous things and leads you on your way.
A family is your guideline, hold fast and strong to it,
And whenever sorrow comes your way your family is there to help.
So keep in mind the importance of your caring family now,
Enjoy the memories you share together for you’ll never get another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment